small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Tuesday, June 17

I need to win a lottery or discover a cure for cancer or Aids so that I can quit working. This working shit’s getting old and something needs to be done about it. I could start my own religion or church but that’ll be too much bullshit to deal with. But to be truthful I’d get bored not working, but at least the money would give me the leeway to go fuckin off whenever the mood hit me. I found a buyer for my truck, I really hate to get rid of it but storage is getting to be an issue and plus I can use the money. My uncle’s buying it so at least it’ll stay in the family. But I can’t help but feel that I’m losing an important link to my father and giving up a piece of myself.
If you haven’t heard the news, Angela’s happily married now, and I heard the wedding was very nice except that some crackhead cocksucker bastard upped and stole all their gifts. I really felt for her because a few days before the wedding she got the news she was pregnant with twins. On top of everything is that a sign from God telling you that your partying days are over or what? Her husband Paul’s all beside himself, talk about knocking that shit out’a the ballpark huh? The big day should be sometime in January.
Hume Cronyn passed away this week; I really dug him, especially the fact that he made a lot of his movies with his wife Jessica Tandy, which I just thought was cooler then shit. One of their best movies together in my opinion was the 1993 film “To Dance With The White Dog” which should be seen by everyone alive. And who can forget “batteries not included”, both these movies always leave a choke in my heart. And you muthafucker’s bet not be laughing either. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home