small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Monday, June 30

I was watching the TV this weekend and suddenly it was like “tha fuck”? As in what the fuck is up with Jewel? You guy’s gots to know what I’m talking about, right? She’s in her new video all glamned out and shit, so is this her new thang? Now don’t get me wrong cause muthafucker’s knows I ain’t against the T&A, but Jewel doing it just seems so wrong. Is her music career suckin hind tit so bad that she has to resort to this? Or was she just lampooning all the so-called diva’s that seem to be stinkin up the landscape as of late? It’ll be like me trying to play a tight see thru shirt and leather pants in the Hurricane, or wearin a Speedo to the park to sunbath. It just ain’t right I fuckin tell ya. So, somebody tell me that she’s just pullin our collective leg. Please.
PS. But it did make me pay attention to her for the first time. Maybe that’s her plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home