small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>I couldn't remember the words to the asshole song</strong>

Thursday, November 13

I couldn't remember the words to the asshole song



I seem to be all down with the “I suck” factor as of late. Besides being a misspelling bastard “coco has an a t the end of it and who knew Brittiny had only one t”? And don’t even get me started on the dog name thing, it took me a month to learn how to pronounce it, much less spell the muthafucker”. But last night instead of spending time with my real friends, I spent time at home with my imaginary friends. Don’t ask, it’s a Sara thing. But as a result I pissed off a really close friend who I'm told went to a lot of trouble for me and I most likely upset a few others. So in front of the world, or at least the few of you that read my shit, I apologize and yes you who wrote me this morning, I was a selfish dick. And as we speak I’m giving fifteen Hail Mary’s, no wait, wrong religion. I’m flagellating myself with a birch branch as we speak, no wait, that’s not right either. Well, you know what I mean, I’m sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home