small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>new fangled peice of shit!</strong>

Tuesday, November 4

new fangled peice of shit!

So I took my car to the dealership this morning to get some work done one it. Remember back during the summer I went thru all that drama with the driver’s side window and shit? Well the passenger side window started doing the same shit so I decided to just say fuck it, and get shit fixed. So I dropped the muthafucker off at the dealership, which was clear the fuck across town. Which required me asking my lovely sister to pick me up there and drop me off at work. With her just living down the way from the dealership I figured it was the thing to do. So later on this morning the cat from the dealership calls me to let me know that it seems that the regulators in the windows have broken. Five hundred dollar to repair both units. Now I wasn’t too surprised cause I had figured shit costing about that much, you know the car being just five years old and all that. Then he called me back an hour later to tell me that they found another problem and shit. The driver’s side window also needed to be replaced because the clip that holds the window in place was also busted. Now since I had been all into that muthafucker this summer and knew just what clip he was talking about I couldn’t nark him out on anything. Cause I knew that said clip was bonded to the window glass and to replace it, you had to install a window with the muthafucker already on it. So, how much will the whole shittin thing be? Six hundred eighty dollars? Well, to tell the truth, it could have been a whole lot fuckin worse, fuck, if I hadn’t tried a backyard fix the muthafucker might’a been cheaper. But the shit needs to be done, cause if for nothing else it creeps me out to ride with the windows up all the time. Plus there’s that fast food thing. So I called my sister to let her know that I’d need a ride back. That’s when she did that thing woman are know to do. “Why don’t you call em back and get that missing trim piece replaced”? “Cause I’m already crapping out enough money as it is”. “Do it, hell, you’re already spending the money”. “No”! “Do it”! “Goddammit”! So I called em back and told em to go ahead and replace the missing trim piece. Goddamned sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home