small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>whatever</strong>

Wednesday, November 19

whatever

The latest issue of the Federal Times had a ranking of the best places in the Government to work. This ranking was based on leadership, employee enviourment, family friendly crap, and other types of huggy shit. Twenty-eight agencies were ranked; NASA came in at number one and guess who came in dead last in the rankings? You guessed it; fuckin FEMA came in as the worst government agency to work for. We were even outranked by every branch of the armed forces. I personally don’t know what to say cause I enjoy my job. Even though what I do doesn’t have the spine breaking, hellish, numbing, under the gun, constant fighting to get shit done, heart attack causing pressure that some of my co-worker’s seem to go through. I mean in all we seem to be a fairly stable bunch of people, a bit tightly wound at times. But we try to enjoy our work enviourment, like yesterday for example. All of the Divisions have been running fundraisers to pull in money for our big Christmas blowout. And we had a throw a pie for a dollar thing going on, and when it came time for me to get faced with a pie, nobody wanted to hit me with a pie. So after calling the whole lot of em a bunch of sacless bitches one woman came up and hit me with a pie. What that has to do with anything I don’t know, I just thought I’d throw that out as an example of the fun we have as an agency. I know why we ranked so low, it must have to do with that world domination thing we’re always being accused of. But hell, a muthafucker would think being the evil empire and the new world order would’a gotten us ranked higher. Fucker’s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home