small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Animals taste good</strong>

Friday, December 19

Animals taste good

Goddammit, it’s muthafuckin Friday, so that means it’s time to sweat the small stuff. First off I’d like to make an addition to my Christmas list. The first and only season of the “Tick” is out on DVD and I want that muthafucker. That was some funny shit.

And now on to the subject (s) at hand. There are certain groups that I really have a problem with, if for nothing else the fact that these ball-chucking oafs are all down with the strong-arm tactics and force-feeding their brand of ill shit upon unsuspecting muthafucker’s. I for one have worked goddamned hard all my life to make my life it’s own, and the last thing I want to see or hear is a bunch of slack jawed patchouli stinkin freaks telling me what I can and can’t do, like those whiny little bitches at PETA. These inbred cousin fuckers will be up in Boston for the next few weeks fuckin with small children at performances of "The Nutcracker'' by handing out fliers saying "Your Mommy Kills Animals'' to small kids whose mothers are wearing fur. The fliers include a color drawing of a woman plunging a large bloody knife into the belly of a terrified rabbit. The fliers urge kids to "ask your mommy how many dead animals she killed to make her fur clothes". What the fuck is this shit! It’s bad enough that kids have all this bullshit they go thru just to be a stinkin kid, but now when they go to see the fuckin “Nutcracker” with mom and the grandparents, they have to deal with a bunch of tree hugging, sheep fondling muthafucker’s from PETA handing out fliers telling em that mommy dearest killed fuckin Roger Rabbit and that she’s wearing his dead corpse to the fuckin “Nutcracker”. If I was a mother and some fey cocksucker from PETA tried to hand that shit to my kid, I’d ball bat their ass and then take the whole fuckin family to KFC for dinner. I don’t mind people having their own causes cause that’s what this country’s all about. But do not, I fuckin repeat DO NOT, try to force your shit down my throat. Carry on!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home