small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>stupid freak!!</strong>

Friday, December 19

stupid freak!!

At 3:30am, someone woke me up by knocking on my door. I tried to
ignore them, but whoever it was kept knocking and started to talk to
my door. I pulled myself out of bed and went to the door. Since I won't open my door to just any crackpot, the following conversation took place entirely through the door. (And I'm not making this shit up.)

Me: "Hi, is someone there?"
Him: "Yeah, how's it going?"
Me: "Are you sure you're at the right door?"
Him: "Yeah."
Me: "Okay, who are you?"
Him: "I'm the guy who lives across the hall."
Me: "Is something wrong? Did you need something?"
Him: "No. Did I wake you up? Do you have to work in the morning?"
Me: "I'm going back to bed."
Him: "Okay. You know something?"
(He pauses for a response, but doesn't get one from me)
Him: "Um, never mind."

Here's my thoughts on this. He closed out a bar with some friends and
came home drunk. In his drunken haze, it seemed like a good idea to
talk to me, even though we've never talked before. Maybe he's been
reading too many Penthouse letters :)

This was an e-mail I got from Michelle this morning concerning a late night visit she received from her neighbor across the hall. Now considering the fact that she doesn’t know this muthafucker and shit, I feel the urge to knock on this fool’s door my own damn self. But she told me that she could handle it, so I’m keeping my rather large nose out’a it. I hope the boy doesn’t insist on being a freak about shit, cause even with all that’s been going on with me as of late, that’s my girl and I can still bring on an ass-kickin when needed. Muthafuck a freak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home