small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Dammit, you can't do that!</strong>

Thursday, January 8

Dammit, you can't do that!

Ok, muthafucker’s, follow the bouncing ball. It’s not a well-kept secret that I’m not a big fan of Bush Jr. Call it personal, political, the way he combs his hair, it don’t fuckin matter, because as a tax paying American that’s my right. I have the right to like or dislike my leaders, I have the right to agree with their policies, and I have the right to tell em to go fuck off. One of the cool things about being American is that we don’t have to agree with everything America does. And our boy Bush is doing something that flat out smells of bullshit. I’m talkin about his little free speech zone thing he has going on. And if you don’t know, here’s what’s happening, when Bush goes somewhere, whither it be stumping for something or attending some event. His boys in the secret service sets up what they call “free speech zones”. These are areas away from all the spotlights and media, usually fenced off, where anti Bush protesters are corralled out of the way. Yeah, if your ass is standing behind the barricade waiting on the presidential motorcade to come by, and you’re holding up a sign that say’s hmmm, lets see, yeah, a sign that says “Bush can lick my ass”. Either a cop or the Men in Black will approach you and tell you that your signifying ass will have to move over eight blocks to the “free speech zone”, and that if your ass don’t move chop chop, the next sight you’ll see will be the inside of the local hoosegow. But if you’re all clean cut and an apple pie eating muthafucker holding up a sign that say’s, “Gee, George is Keen”, than you gets to stay. Now before you more adverse fucks get all up in my shit, let me say this. I understand about presidential security and shit, for fucks sake, I work for the muthafucker. So don’t go throwing that shit at me. What he’s doing is taking anything that shows him in a negative light and sticking it in the closet so that company can’t see it. All he wants to the world to see are shiny smiling faces and happy Americans holding hands whilst singing fuckin “cum bye yah, my Lord” as he passes by. He needs to show shit for what shit is, show the good with the bad. This is America goddammit! Not everyone’s going to agree or like everything you do, and you can’t take the element that doesn’t like you and sweep it under the fuckin rug. Stop stomping all over the Constitution and free speech! You pious bastard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home