small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk</strong>

Thursday, January 15

Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk

Innovative

Preliminary

Proliferation

Cinnamon


Things that are very difficult to say when you're drunk

Specificity

British Constitution

Passive-aggressive disorder

Transubstantiate


Things that are downright impossible to say when you're drunk

Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.

Nope, no more booze for me.

Sorry, but you're not really my type.

No kebab for me, thank you.

Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?

I'm not interested in fighting you.

Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.

No, I wont make any attempt to dance thanks, I have zero co-ordination.

Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to urinate over the nearest cash machine or shop front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home