small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>you can't bring that pig up in here</strong>

Friday, January 9

you can't bring that pig up in here

“Assume the position”.
I fuckin love that line, and today’s Friday so that means it’s time to sweat the small stuff. First off let’s all give a great big ole “how the fuck are you” to Babs at Tittybiscuit and Belle at Room-101. You can find their sites in my link section; they’re both female and decidedly British, so go give em a visit and make em feel welcome. Also it’s day seven of me going smokeless, so I think the Wellbutrin is doing its job. No bad side effects to speak of yet. I did wake up in the middle of the night dry humping the bed, but everybody does that don’t they?
So check this out, I got to thinking about shit and it struck me that along with myself, I must know at least half a dozen ordained ministers. And then it stuck me that we should all get together and do something as a group. So here’s the idea some of us came up with whilst sipping cocktails the other night.

For one night only, on Valentine’s Day, show up at the Hurricane with a valid wedding license. And for a small fee one of us will marry your stinkin asses right there on the spot. All we ask is that you be twenty-one or older and no animals allowed. Other then that we don’t give a gigglely goddamn, we’ll marry you in five minutes or less. And here’s the kicker, we’ll throw in a free t-shirt that will say, “I got married at the fuckin Hurricane”. Huh? What do you guy’s think? Let me know in the comment section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home