small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Friday happy hour</strong>

Monday, February 23

Friday happy hour

Went down to the Hurricane Friday after work to hang out with Mito and see what the evening would bring. Showing up after work on a Friday is always a chancy thing cause you never know if it’s just gonna be just a few of us or a handful for happy hour. But this time it was all good and shit cause some of the Boardroom dropped in along with the crew from the tattoo shop across the street. And as a result you had ten to fifteen people hanging out who either knew each other or shared a common ground. That’s when it’s cool to hang back and listen in on all the various conversations going on. You had Mito moving from group to group working the bar from the inside and on my right side sat Bryon who was chatting up Chad and Matty. On my left side Sara and Corey were telling me about the trip overseas they were planning to take. And on the other side of the bar sat the crew from the tattoo shop who were knocking back shots and anything else put in front of em. Then all talk stopped cause this chick at the bar started explaining how bad she felt cause she had recently measured her asscrack and found it to be twenty-five inches from top to taint. Then of course everyone had to get up and go look at the chick’s ass, which I can guarantee you wasn’t twenty-five inches. Cause like I sagely explained to everyone, if a woman actually had a twenty-five inch asscrack; her ass would be of such proportions that she could pull her wallet out of her back pocket by simply reaching over her shoulder. Then later all conversation stopped as attention shifted to Sara and me. She ordered up a couple of Tequila shots for herself and me and decided that she would do one in the form of a bodyshot? So the next thing I knew my head was tilted back and Sara was licking salt off my neck and shooting down the Tequila. And with all due respect to her man Corey who’s a regular reader, it was like all damn and shit. Cause if that didn’t fluff up the gray hairs, I just don’t know what the fuck. I’m just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home