small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>snow</strong>

Friday, February 6

snow

Today’s Friday, so what do I want to bitch about today? Oh, can I say how much I fuckin hate the fuckin snow? Ok, I fuckin hate the snow and it can lick lick lick my ass. We had more snow fall on this fuckin town yesterday then in the past eleven years. I’m sitting at my desk on the ninth floor watching it fall and just flat assed getting pissed. Fuck that, I was already pissed. Cause after waking up at O-fuckin-dark-thirty, and digging my fuckin car out’a the snow, I had to stand in the fuckin shit whilst waiting on the bus. Then after getting to work I had to hop into a van and head across town to meet a truck full of equipment down by the river, which was a ball-cougher all in it’s self. Cause I don’t know about where you live, but around here when it snows the laws of physics change which means it’s ok for muthafucker’s to actually drive faster. And of course that also means it’s cool to ignore traffic lights, especially the big red one that means stop! You stupid stupid stupid, back-ass-wards, non-driving, tail pipe sucking, little sports utility vehicle driving bitches! Goddamn! I hate to see people get hurt and shit, but there’s a few of you muthafucker’s out there that need to be dead in a flaming rollover car wreak. And I can’t count the number of times that I wished that I had a giant bullhorn yesterday, so that as I drive down the street I could properly cuse out all the silly little cock-socket’s that got in my way. But it was cool cause I made it there and back in one piece. So then the Man kicked us out a couple of hours early cause it was just getting too fucked up outside so to the stinkin bus stop I trudge, only to find that to cross the street I had to climb fuckin Mount goddamn Rainer and shit. Cause the snowplows had shoved everything against the fuckin curb. Then just to push me over the edge I find once I got home and made it up the driveway to the parking lot in back of my building, that the fuckin snowplow had cleared the parking lot. But instead of pushing all the shittin snow up against the stinkin fence like they normally do, the bastards had shoved all the fuckin snow up against the back steps to the apartment buildings. Which meant that I had to slough thru three feet of snow to get to my fuckin back door. Bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home