small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>top 25</strong>

Wednesday, February 11

top 25

I was reading MSNBC and they come out with a list of the top 25 songs to woo your sweetie.
Whatever, I just hope my mangina doesn’t poke out too far while I go over this. Anyway here’s the fuckin list.

My Funny Valentine,” Chet Baker: I love Elvis Costello’s version.

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face,” Roberta Flack: Written by the late British folkie Ewan MacColl. Never did anything for me, one of the ultimate chick songs.

"The Very Thought of You,” Billie Holiday: ugly as a chimps ass, did more drugs then Courtney love, but was untouchable when it came to this kind of shit. Gots to live the pain to sing the pain.

"Something,” Beatles, and "Love,” John Lennon: Can’t seem to remember any of these. Maybe one of you muthafucker’s can hum me a few bars.

"Someone to Watch Over Me,” Willie Nelson: Willie rocked the classics unlike Rod Stewart who needs to shut the fuck up and go back to sucking cock for fuck’s sake.

"It’s Not For Me to Say,” Johnny Mathis: Has it’s place and time, but I’m just not ready to be gay yet.

"When a Man Loves a Woman,” Percy Sledge: Play this enough and I’d fuck you.

"Moon River,” Henry Mancini: Andy Williams?

"I Hear a Symphony,” Supremes: Fuck Diana Ross

"I Will Wait for You,” Michel Legrand: Hum it for me

"Danny’s Song,” Loggins & Messina: the 70’s are dead, thank God

"All I Know” Art Garfunkel: can you say The Boxer and anyone remember“One trick pony”?

"The Air That I Breathe,” Hollies: bad AM radio.

"I Hope That I Don’t Fall in Love with You,” Tom Waits: don’t recall the song, but I like Tom Waits

"If You Go Away,” Dusty Springfield: Never got her vibe

"When Will I See You Again,” Three Degrees: panty ripper

"Annie’s Song,” John Denver: black man’s antichrist

"Lovin’ You,” Minnie Riperton: this song always reminds me of dirty toilets

"I Love Her, She Loves Me,” NRBQ: must’a been drunk during this one

"Wishing on a Star,” Luka Bloom: same for this one

"Dream a Little Dream of Me,” Mama Cass Elliott: I hated Mama Cass, and I fuckin hate this song

"I Will Always Love You,” Dolly Parton: Sorry, but Whitney owns this one

"Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me,” Gladys Knight & The Pips: a lot of kids were conceived to this song

"The Best Is Yet to Come,” Tony Bennett: a classic


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home