small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>The new Bulworth?</strong>

Wednesday, March 31

The new Bulworth?

'I'm fascinated by Rap and Hip-Hop' says Democratic presidential candidate, John Kerry during an MTV Choose or Loose forum. Offering up a heavy dose of street credibility, Kerry defended gangsta rap, freedom of speech and the realities of street life.
The Boston-born heir by marriage to the Heinz Ketchup fortune, offered his perspective on rap music as the voice of the streets.
"I'm fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there's a lot of poetry in it. There's a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you'd better listen to it pretty carefully, 'cause it's important."

I’m sorry, I can’t for the life of me picture John Kerry in the study, sitting in his tidy whities smoking some Ole Red and sippin a Hennesy & Coke whilst Mrs. Kerry dry humps the pole to some Old Dirty Bastard. Nope just can’t see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home