small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: rappers, metal, ass slapping & birthdays

Sunday, March 7

rappers, metal, ass slapping & birthdays

Just so we start this off in the right fashion, is it just me or am I the only one that thinks Frau Farbissina from Austin Powers is kind’a hot? I’m lookin at Heather Graham, looking at Frau Farbissina, and I honestly think I rather do Frau. Does that make me “odd”?

Anyway, on to my weekend. Today is Mito’s 30th birthday, and I decided to get her something for the big occasion. But since she planned to spend it with her family out of town I gave it to her on Friday. After talking it over with my sister and a few other women I knew, I got her a gift certificate from one of the local day spas here in town. I think she really dug it, plus along with it I gave her a special book from my personal stash. I figured after getting a good rubdown and a facial, a little perverted reading would fit the ticket. No ulterior motive here…………………………………………………………………………………………… The rest of Friday was also kind’a interesting. I’m sitting at the bar basking in the glow of doing a good job when this bunch of white guys walked in off the street. Found out they were part of construction crew from the Huntington Beach area of California. Seemed like a nice enough bunch of guys but they asked a lot of dumbass questions, all directed at me.

“Are you the owner?
“No”.
“Are you the bouncer”?
“No”.
“Do you work here”?
“No”.
“Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Suge Knight”?
“No”.

But after shots and beers they left for more talkative areas. Then me and Mito got to talking with this super hot black chick that was hanging out in the corner. Found out her name was “T” and she had just got back from doing a solo trip to Panama City. Really hot and really friendly, we also found out that she was bilingual like a muthafucker. This Mexican cat came in walking around the bar asking a whole bunch of questions in Spanish. Suddenly T started ripping off the Spanish like a fuckin native and found out that the cat only wanted to get downtown. So she laid a buck on him and a bus transfer and off on his way he went. The odd part of the evening came when I was over to the juke box picking out some tunes and T came over to see what I was doing. She’s bent over in front of me looking at what I’m doing when Mito appeared out of no where to deliver a resounding “Secretary” style slap to T’s ass. T’s eye’s popped open and she just grinned, that’s when I commented that someone’s a freak. Then later I’m sitting at the bar when I stood up to grab something across the bar when T reared back and smacked me on my ass. But before my freak flag got fully unfurled the unreal urban youth moment of the evening happened. About a half dozen of your fashionably dressed gold toothed urban youth came sauntering into the bar. Baggy pants, basketball jersey’s, you know the deal. They walk in and after looking around they asked, “is this a club”? Mito answered yes? than they all turned around and left. I guess the stage, bar, booze, barstools and all the other shit that made up the Hurricane wasn’t enough of a clue. Friday night turned out to be a rap show so I stuck around to see what it was all about. After looking at all the rapper’s and their posse’s, I commented to T that they must save all the really hot rap chicks for the videos. Cause they sure weren’t in the Hurricane.

Saturday night was more to my speed cause it was Metal night. The featured band of the night was “Everybody’s Ex. I was really glad to see the show plus it was very cool seeing the Hurricane packed out as early as 8:30 in the evening, a full two hours before the first band even started. I was sitting at the bar talking to a couple of band guys from Everybody’s Ex, and happened to make comment that I sure miss the old school metal chicks from years past. The big difference being that the chicks that made up this metal crowd seem go out of their way to downplay the bar slut look, whilst the women from back in my day would work that shit to death. No putdown meant, it’s just that sometimes I miss the short black dresses and pushups, if you know what I’m sayin. But what a fuckin great metal show, I had a great time and came away knowing that metal is still alive and well in midtown Kansas City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home