small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Property taxes can blow me </strong>

Monday, April 12

Property taxes can blow me


Give me a minute will ya whilst I make an attempt to pull the Man’s unlubricated fist from the clenched bowls of my ass. Release! ...............................Release! .................................................Goddammit I said let the fuck go! ..................................I just got back from getting my truck tagged, and no matter how much I cry, no matter how much I bitch and moan, it still hurts like a muthafucker. And you wanna know why?
I FUCKIN HATE PAYING PROPERTY TAXES BITCH!!!!!!
Of all the shit we go thru in this society, paying property taxes still fucks me up. Why do I have to pay property tax of shit that I already fuckin own? Why? Wait, don’t you muthafucker’s answer that, I already know why. Cause I don’t know about where you fuckers live but around here the majority of property tax monies goes to the school districts. Which is one reason I never vote for any school related issues, cause even with all the fuckin monies that the fuckin local school district gets from all the muthafucker’s payin property taxes, they’re still obscenely mismanaged and as fucked up as a retard eating corn. So thusly, the fucking school district can fuckin blow me and lick my ass cause I hate paying cocksuckin property taxes and plus I don’t even have any stinkin assed kids in school! So fist em in ……....................no, I say double…................................................................no, I say get a friend and triple fist em in their asses! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!……………………………

Gbeck@kc.rr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home