small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Monday, April 19


Quick El Torreon punk show quote of the week.

“You two hit so hard that had we been able to throw a lump of coal between the both of you, it would’a formed a fuckin diamond from the pressure”.

One of the guy’s from Circle of Trust describing the collision between me and Lewis of the Brass knuckle Choir whilst we were playing in the mosh pit Saturday night. Somethime during all the fun I remember helping Lewis back to his feet after he fell and hit the floor. Lewis is a big cat knocking back maybe a good 350 pounds and when I asked later who took him off his feet, I was told it was me. Don’t really remember that part. Damn.


gbeck@kc.rr.com says, "and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home