small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>blow me Thursday</strong>

Thursday, May 27

blow me Thursday


Lets see who’s in line to slob the ole cock today cause they’re pissing me off.
1. Thor the Norse God of Thunder can slip the ole Frank & Beans under his tongue because I need to blame the tornadoes that’s been making my life hell for the past few days on fuckin somebody.
2. The spineless bastard son of a toothless whore who stole the trim-piece off the hood of my fuckin car can eat my Tijuana toothpaste after shaking hands with Wang and the two Chinns.
3. Bums who ask me for money and try to stare me down when I tell em no can fluff my short hairs.
4. Bitches that do the news on TV can lick my shaft because they piss me off the way they over dramatize the fuckin news and weather.
5. Muthafucker’s who insist on using the term “oh by the way”, can have a sit-down with Big Jim and the Duo-nuts,
6. People so fuckin stupid that they’re a great fuckin reason for retroactive abortion can lick the salt off my sweaty nutsac.
7. Mouth breather’s can take a long pull off of Mr. Bigmeat because some of em are so goddamn stupid that they should be put to sleep.
8. Cockless twits who insist on calling you “guy” can tickle their noses on my pubes.
9. “Too many cooks in the kitchen” can suck my dick.
10. And last but not least, Bush always has a standing invitation to chow down at the tube meat diner.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I have to add one: I got permission to transfer after just 6 months (policy states a year) because of the change of our unit. There was a job I really wanted across town in a med surg unit. The position's been open almost a year. However, the manager has decided to turn me down because I haven't worked in my current position for a year.
So to all the managers who'd rather let their staff work short for a year, than take someone who's smart enough to know they don't like where they're at after six months: here's to you.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I do dig that picture.......

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home