small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>GILF</strong>

Wednesday, June 16

GILF


Another ole LoneStar picture to look at. Believe me, I do have some band and crowd pictures but they're all in frames and shit. women in tiny clothes wasn't all that I took pictures of over the years. The chick in red was an attempt at forced photography. Which consisted of taking my old rig which had 200 speed film in it and cranking it up to 1500 to fuck with the color and shit. I thought it came out pretty cool. The other chick is a very good friend of mine from back in the day. I still run into her every now and then, and she's the hottest lookin GILF around. (Grandmother's I'd Like to Fuck)
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Cash for Cars Indianapolis said...

She is pretty hot. Definately a GILF I would say.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home