small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>shucks and tarnation, lookie at all them whores</strong>

Tuesday, June 8

shucks and tarnation, lookie at all them whores

Best TV quote if the night.

“You got a fuckin stagecoach to catch? Slow the fuck down”.

Al Swearengen the evil saloon owner whilst getting a blowjob from one of his whores who understandably was nervous about blowing the boss and got herself in a bit of a hurry.

You know what the high life is? It’s sprawled out on the couch buck-assed nekked eating cake off a paper plate perched on your belly whilst sippin a ice cold cola watching with rapt amazement the last few minutes of HBO’s Deadwood. Where a drink Al Swearngen, who I swear is one of the most complex TV characters to come down the pike in ages, kept up this great rambling diatribe while getting one of those toe cracking blowjobs I used to read about in the history books. I dig the way this cat rolls. Makes me want to open a saloon with a bunch of randy whores and shit, and be one of those e-vil despotic muthafuckers of the old school verity. I’m just sayin and shit.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

6 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Uh.. all that toe crackin stuff ain't just in the history books. But I spose that's another story.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

hmmm, you might be right, maybe that's special ed I'm thinkin about.

1:56 PM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

Exactly. That has been the best ending I have seen in a series in a long time. The way he sat and bitched and then told the girl she could spit it out, and then to do so, was just freakin' awsome. Compared to the way the Saprannos ended, this was quite a breath of fresh air.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

To the best o my recollection.. all that toe crackin was in detention....

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you had cake without me!? Damn you, Greg...

10:01 AM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

Dammit, I told you I had cake over to the house last week. But it's a good thing you didn't come over cause I would'a had to put on pants and shit so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities. Because no matter how good a game you talk, you ain't quite ready to handle the sight of me getting my full-on buck-nekked lounge on. Baby

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home