small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>tidbits & welcome</strong>

Wednesday, June 30

tidbits & welcome


Because I’m a curious george muthafucker, I was checking my site-meter to see who’s been looking at me when I noticed a huge number of hits coming off of Yahoo. So I backtracked the URL’s and found out that I’ve attracted the attention of a Yahoo Group called “Real Girl Fights”. Apparently this particular group is all into women beating the crap out of each other and they have a lot of stories and pictures posted pertaining to that subject. I guess one of em read one of my back in the day posts that talked about a LoneStar chick fight and posted to the group’s message board about it. And of course with this being me, I welcome em one and all. I imagine if they dig thru the archives deep enough they’ll find more of the same since I’ve talked about the LoneStar a lot over the years. Also whilst checking my hits I notice more then a few coming from “Primussucks.com", which when I followed it back lead me to the website and message board for the band Primus, where they were talking about my Mike Tyson rant. Loves me some big brown beaver I do wanna tell ya. The other day I received an invite from the good folks over at “KCBloggers.com” to post on their fine site from time to time. I initially had my doubts about this because of my content and such, so I sent em an e-mail inquiring about my language and shit, just to see if it was a problem you know. I never heard back so I assumed things were cool and started posting some of my older stuff to see how it went over. Everything was going smooth until last night when I received a comment from a blogger calling himself “Gjoes” who went ballistic on me about my latest post which dealt with one of my many views on religion. Now I’m all cool and shit with people not sharing my views on certain shit because I fully understand that the sky on my world is not the same color as most of you, but the way this cat went off was amazing. At first I thought it had to deal with my abuse of the English language which I had purposely kept down to minimum. But I found out it had nothing to do with that but with the content of my posts. This cat really seems to have a personal problem with what I write about it seems. Anyway, I just thought it was interesting and all that, and if some of you want to read what all the fuss is about, go on over to KCBloggers and check it out for yourselves. Cause I’d love to hear some feedback from folks that read me on a daily basis. "
and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home