small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: cookies!!

Tuesday, July 20

cookies!!

The other night I’m sitting in the Hurricane enjoying a couple of my favorite activities, which was looking out the windows and having a cup of coffee when this limo pulled up. This older black cat got out of the driver’s side and stepped up to the sidewalk and just started hanging out. Soon he was surrounded by a small group of people, including some cat sporting jeans and a t-shirt capped off by a leather Harley vest. Then I noticed this pregnant chick wearing a white lace headband and a fluffy white blouse. These two along with others were laughing and talking to the limo driver who by now had the limo’s back door open so folks could climb in and shit. I turned to people around me and exclaimed; “I’ll be damned, we gots ourselves a whisky-tango wedding party”! Everybody turned to look and a few expressed doubts as to the validity of my statement. But just then some chick with the limo party came in to use the bathroom. “My girlfriend done went and got herself married! Wooooo”!  I of course went “told ya”. I just love when I’m right.
 
Even though I didn’t want too, I watched from beginning to end “Charlie’s Angels. Full Throttle”, this weekend. It was one of those deals where the remote was across the room and I was too lazy to go get it. So I was stuck with whatever came on the fuckin channel. The first time I tried to watch this movie was back when I rented it, but it was so bad that I shut it off after ten minutes. So here’s some of my take on the movie. Cameron Diaz is awfully proud of her ass for some reason, I mean really proud. To the point where I figure she’s all into the anal, if you get my drift. Drew Barrymore lost my respect when she started fucking Tom Green. Lucy Liu is Lucy Liu. Has you guy’s ever seen the movie where she beast-fucks this cat in a pit full of rattlesnakes? Now that was some outstanding shit. And what the fuck was Bernie Mac doing in this movie? The man just seemed lost. Demi Moore as the ex MILF Angel was all right. I’d do her for sure but it’s clear that she digs young skinny white guys. The cat who played Seamus O’Grady was cool though. But the fight and action scenes were way over the top and shit, and I’ve seen cartoons with better plot lines.  
 
Sunday night I did something I’ve never done before. As a matter of fact I was pissed cause I couldn’t find nobody to tell. I bit the bullet and baked peanut butter cookies! Yup, Greg Beck baked cookies all by his self! As a matter of fact when I took em out of the oven they looked so good that I couldn’t wait for em to cool off so I put em into the freezer for ten minutes or so. Nice and crunchy, just the way I like em. I am such a bad muthafucker. Oh, here’s a short list of movies that I’ve recently discovered that are funnier then a muthafucker and fun to watch.


1. Lonestar state of mind, which deals with stupid people living in Texas.
2. The Suitcase, which deals with stupid people and a bomb in a suitcase.
3. Welcome to Collinwood, which deals with stupid people pulling a heist.

4. Gristle, which deals with kind’a stupid people and drugs.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

manymoods (aka the sister) just has to ask... did you also sport a frilly apron whilst doing the cookie thing?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

You’re about as bad as my mother. “You should do a sweet potato pie next time”. Damn, it’s all about baby steps, small tiny easy baby steps. Oooh, next time you do chicken use my recipe for fried chicken that’s over in my links.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Sapphire Raven said...

Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm Good Chicken. You should try to make chocolate chip cookies with french vanilla creamer and top them off with M7Ms. Now that's some good cookies. Preferably it's best to cook them with a female companion if you know what I mean. Hehe

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home