small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>power peeing</strong>

Wednesday, July 14

power peeing


I started last week drinking a gallon of water per day. I’ve been reading where it’s supposed to beneficial for me and shit. And I was skeptical at first cause like damn; I hardly drank two glasses a day and to go to a gallon? But I do notice a difference, my skin seems to look better and some of my pains seem to have abated. So shit’s doing me some good, but the power peeing is kind’a annoying to say the least. Anybody out there every done this or heard of it?
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, he's right. and your mother will be pleased. but i dont get into compairson peeing.

-the other family member

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do this every day. water is life, life is wonderful.
power peeing is one of the small things that makes life great; however, the downside is that i can't ever get any work done because every 30 minutes i have to get up to piss. it wreaks havoc on a man's attention span, and i had enough troubles there to start with.
all the best,
jd
http://jd.nilknarf.net

9:08 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

It helps prevent the kidney stones. Trust me on that one....:)

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good thing about getting up to go to the bathroom is that you can refill your water. It's an ominous circle.

Rich

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home