small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Skuzzy Bunny?</strong>

Wednesday, July 14

Skuzzy Bunny?


I really need to start lying to some people sometimes so as to avoid upsetting em. A couple of the women I work with just came up to me and one of em asked me did I know the other women’s son. “He DJ’s here in town and is up for a local music award from the Pitch Magazine!” I said cool, and asked her what name does he DJ under. “He goes by the name DJ Skuzzy Bunny and sometimes wears a pink bunny suit. Have you ever seen him?” “Noooo, I’m afraid that I don’t hang out in places where folks be wearin the pink bunny suits and shit”.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"


P.S. Just a couple of things, I want to set the record straight on the spelling of Skuzzy Bunny’s name. It’s Scsi, as in scsi port, like that thing on the back of a midi keyboard or otherwise such shit. Not in skuzzy, as in unkempt, disheveled, looking like shit. So it’s DJ Scsi Bunny. I felt I needed to set that straight cause the last thing I need is some cat in a furry pink bunny suit walking up and bitch slapping me off my barstool and shit.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Ah, fuck it. Better to be honest in a situation like that. You don't wanna ruin your reputation by lying and saying you hang out in a place like that.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually know SCSI Bunny. He comes to The Hurriane and hangs out all the time.

Charley.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

uh.. what kind of place exactly do they wear pink bunny suits? It's not the kind of place where people dress up like babies in diapers with big pacifiers strung round their necks, is it? Ew...

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going out on a limb here, but where might it be that the dj dresses in pink bunny?
-sister

6:26 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

That would have been my response, only because they might have thought I would hang out in such a place!!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so where????
-sister

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg---SCSI Bunny is Metal Mark from El Torreon. He and I DJ together wednesday nights at Buzzard as THE FUZZY BUDDIES. I too will have a bunny suit soon. I think mine is black though.

--tulipana

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Dj Elmer Fudd said...

that what they call a DJ now a days?
hahahahahahahhaha

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home