small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>catching up, Part Dos</strong>

Wednesday, August 18

catching up, Part Dos


Saturday night was a rare one for me, I must’a been emoting or some such shit cause my first few drinks were all gratis. That’s Latin for hot women paying for my drinks in case you got confused. The first one came from a friend whose band was playing that night, and the others came totally out of the dark. I was sitting at the bar talking up my pal Steve who was behind the bar when these two hottie MILF types came up on either side of me. One was blond and short whilst the other was dark haired and tall. They both announced that they were searching for the man at the bar who smelled so good. Of course with me being the honest Good Samaritan that I am, started pointing down the bar. That’s when the dark haired one grabbed me around the arm and told me that if it weren’t for their dates she’d love to straddle me. And can I say what is it about a hot women grabbing me and shoving her tits into my arm and making direct eye contact that makes me drop IQ points like a pig shittin in the mud? Anyway….by then the blond one had moved in close and that’s when they asked me what I was drinking. “Whiskey and coke”. The tall one who had quite the rack by the way, told Steve, who was doing the fish-eye thing by now to set me up. I still hadn’t finished the first one so they told him to take care of me then after paying him and with a word about being back, off they sauntered. Well, who knew? They never came back which was good cause I ended up hanging with Mito until the bar closed. But do you know what the coolest part was about the early evening? Before the drinks showed up along with the hot chicks, this really nice looking black chick came in and sat down at the bar. I looked over at her and nodded hello, but all I got back was a sneer and a roll of the eyes. It didn’t really miff me cause I know to her I was probably just some overweight bald black man with a shitload of gray in his beard and a lot of road time on his face, and if she didn’t want to give me the time of day that’s cool. I-couldn’t-give-a-fat-rat’s-ass-fuck. Because all I meant to do was to say hi, nothing more and nothing less. So when the MILF’s were hanging all over me and folks I knew would come by and say hello, it gave me a warm feeling in my heart and a fuck you to see her staring wondering what the fuck was all the noise about and who I was.
A damn nice cat who smelled really good.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

What's a MILF? God knows I'm ignorant.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you’re not ignorant, thank Krishna sometime that you don’t know what I know. A MILF stands for (M)-mothers (I)-I’d (L)-like to (F)-fuck. An attractive older woman.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Sapphire Raven said...

Absolute confidence........Evermore. It's all about smelling good and charming women....Yea right! Maybe if I wasn't so shy.......keep the ladies warm greg...I know! I know!....get my own ladies right!..Evermore

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home