small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>death by pork rind</strong>

Sunday, August 1

death by pork rind



Dumbass move of the night.
I’m laying in bed reading my new edition of Maxim, which I think is man’s answer to Cosmopolitan. Yes, no? Anyway I’m flippin pages and eating hot & spicy pork rinds and in the back of my head I’m thinkin “damn, these are really hot”. At the same time I took a hugeass bite and for some fucked up reason the fuckin pork rind shattered into a thousand pieces and all this hot & spicy shit went into my eye. Pain pain pain pain! I’m rollin around in bed screaming like a woman crumpling pork rinds everywhere and makin more of a mess whilst my eye is burnin like a sonofabitch when I went all dumbass and decided to wipe my eye with my pork rind encrusted hand. The shitting pain redoubled its efforts and I jumped out of bed to run to the bathroom and throw water on my face, but in my haste to flee to the bathroom I hit the door jamb with my little toe. Now I had pain on top and pain on the bottom, and in the middle of all this my bladder decided he wanted some of the action. And as I’m stooped over the toilet with my head drippin water from stickin it in the shower and my little toe doing that painful throb that only smashed toes can do, and my cock’s on fire from grippin it with my hot & spicy pork rind encrusted hand. All I can think of is,
"no wonder I don't get laid often"

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

If it makes you feel any better, I used to have the same problem when Pizza Hut had it's sit-down restaurants. They always had this container of some spicy crap to put on your pizza. I always somehow managed to get that shit on my fingers, and of course I'd scratch my eye or lick my fingers, and then I'd be in agony! heehee...but spicy pork rinds exploding? I can't say that's ever happened to me!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Pork rinds: reason #458 to be a vegetarian. LOL!! Although, this happens to me a lot with jalapenos. Be careful, will you?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

LMOAO!!!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sapphire Raven said...

If you think porkrinds hurt just think about the time when you find out for the first time that you don't spray cologne on shrinky dinky.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Sapphire Raven said...

Or if your a stupid kid like I was when I was little you don't take your sisters mace and spray it on yourself thinking it's her perfume. But still LMAO...Greg you always know how to turn a frown into a smile...They should make a cartoon character out of you and have your porkrind ordeal be the theme of the cartoon. Well call it porkrinds in bed......cartoon network would love it.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home