small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>hmmmm?</strong>

Tuesday, August 10

hmmmm?


I think I’m gonna set up links on the side that feature some of my old postings by subject matter, like my ghost experiences, or my bouncing years, or the stripper stories. On occasion I get requests from folks about something I’ve written about years ago, so this would make finding things easier then spending hours going thru my archives, or the really old stuff off the old website I used to be on. What say you all?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

Great idea because you have soooo much in your archives it would be easier to categorize it.

8:39 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

Couldn't you just search for posts from your dashboard. Setting upcatergories would be hard.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home