small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>porkchop on a stick</strong>

Sunday, August 1

porkchop on a stick



Best overheard “what the fuck” radio ad,
“Pork chop on a stick”. “Get it in your grocery’s freezer today”!
I spent a couple of days in Des Moines, Iowa workin for the Man, and the Iowa state fair was going on all around me. As I left Iowa I tuned into a local radio station that was broadcasting from the fairgrounds and I overheard this ad for a local treat called “pork chop on a stick”. It went on to say how you loved it at the state fair and now you can enjoy that meaty goodness in the comfort of your own home. Yeah baby, I’m all for eatin meat on a stick. I got a corndog fetish myself, but I can’t quite picture what a pork chop on a stick even looks like. The “other” white meat, that’s some funny shit. I fuckin love Iowa.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

The first year they had Pork Chops on a stick I thought, um, sorry, it just shouldn't be eaten that way. But we happened to go by the grill where they were preparing them....OMG, the smell was wonderful, and there were HUGE slabs of pork cookin' up. I practically pushed people aside to get one. It was wonderful! Moist, delicious, and I didn't dirty a plate to eat it. I now eat at least three of those a day when I'm at the fair. And always followed up by cheesecake on a stick! The fair starts soon, Greg!!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home