small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>the shit I talk about</strong>

Thursday, August 5

the shit I talk about


The Kansas City Pitch Magazine is doing a weekly feature called “Net Prophets, Notes from KC's blogosphere”. Every week they feature a blurb from a local blogger and this week it was my turn. As I read the post they chose to feature I’m scratching my head thinking, “damn, outside of the safe confines of my site some of the shit I write might look pretty fucked up to the casual onlooker”. But then that part of my brain shut down and I called my mother and sister to tell em to pick up a copy. Check it out.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass man. It makes ya feel pretty cool to know someone actually thinks your shit is worth publishing. I was the last week article and wouldn't have know it except for someone else told me.

Again, kick ass.

Cheers.

8:06 PM  
Blogger SmedRock said...

Heck I DARE them to quote my site. Bwahahahahahah

You really have to be hurtin' for something to waste ink on if you quote my site.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home