small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!</strong>

Wednesday, September 29

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!


I'll update as soon as I can, but I’m having a horribly bad fuckin week and a fuckin bird just crapped on me. I mean really, I’m outside trying to check myself and as I’m stomping around I feel something hit my shoulder. I yank my shirt over and there’s this brownish white glooply piece of bird shit on my shoulder. And overhead I see this retard bird wheeling away gaining altitude. I’m already stressed and angry and ready to draw blood and a stinkin bird with a bad case of swamp ass shits on me? I swear to god I’ll buy a can of gas and set every one of those worm eatin muthafuckers on fire. Or better yet don’t let me grab one of those cocksuckers. I drop my pants in the fuckin middle of the street and take a dump on them and see how they like it. Fuckers. Goddamn Audubon Society can kiss my ass! So if not this afternoon maybe on Thursday I’ll be able to put something up. That is if I haven’t gone insane and shit myself and fallen to my death from trying to climb the fuckin bell tower. Have a nice day.
"and as the stressed out monkey wiped the stinkin assed bird crap off his shoulder he flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

How did you manage to be all angry and type that out with no typos?

Hope your day gets better & I dont believe that shit about a bird pooping on u being good luck.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home