small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>slow lazy day</strong>

Friday, September 3

slow lazy day


Today’s a slow day so this shouldn’t take long. I took the day off and headed over to my mother’s house this morning. Her and my sister was up at the crack of dawn getting ready for this huge garage sale they were puttin on. The women folk had cleaned out both basements and garages and has shit laid out all over both front yards. By the time I got there they were in the thick of wheeling and dealing so I headed to the backyard to mess with my bike. But as sure as shit, the second I took the cover off and hopped on it they both showed up to see me start it up. And of course having both women standing there watching insured I flooded it the first couple of times. But it was less then a minor setback cause soon the bad boy fired up and just sat there and purred. Satisfied that I wasn’t gonna kill myself they went back to selling shit and I just sat there on the bike revving it up and flipping all the switches to see what did what. After a while I decided in favor of common sense and shut it down and put the cover back on and came on home before I was overcome by the urge to take it around the block. Remember, I’m doing this the right way and won’t ride it till I finish my DOT motorcycle training course I’m taking in a couple of weeks. Oh, by the way my stalker kitty’s back. I opened the back door to head out this morning and as soon as I did here he comes sliding between my legs and walking into the house. But amazingly enough as soon as I hollered for him to stop, he did, which allowed me to pick him up and carry his crazy ass outside. Can’t be mad at a muthafucker for trying. I stopped at the video store on the way home and rented “Shaolin Soccer” which fuckin rocks. It’s about a bunch of down on their luck Shaolin brothers who band together and form a soccer team to go against “Team Evil” in a national soccer competition. The movie answers the ages old question of what would it be like if cats applied intense kung-fu skills to soccer? Oh, tonight I might be going to lingerie fashion show. Word.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I knew that cat was gonna come back!!!! You may as well just go ahead and adopt the damn thing. It's taken a liking to you.....

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home