small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber</strong>

Wednesday, October 20

small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber


Damn, this week is suckin hind tit so far. I walked out of the house Tuesday to head to the bus stop as is my morning custom and when I went to start my car the battery was deader then my sex life. So no big deal right? I just walked over to my old truck and hopped in it. And goddamn it if that muthafucker wasn’t deader then shit too. On top of all this I felt like coughed up dog flam and wasn’t really in the mood to deal with this shit. It must be getting near my birthday cause my fuckin body is starting to fall apart again. Every goddamned year when my fuckin birthday approaches I can count on either my heart trying to take a walk or an arm falling off of some such shit. So far my heart seems to be cool and all that but my road rash still hurts like a bitch from falling off the fuckin bike during my safety training. My right shoulder seems to have eased up, but my left shoulder is all fucked up and now it’s affecting my goddamned elbow. Both them muthafuckers hurt so bad that I can’t sleep for shit at night cause no matter which way I lay, it’s all pain pain pain. Fuck! And as a result I look like bagged shit because I can’t get a good sleep. And on top of all the above crap fuckin with my good nature I’ve been having anxiety attacks? What the fuck is up with that? Ok, ok, since I’m in such a fucked up mood lets open the paper and see what I can find to piss me the fuck off.
Flipping the paper, flipping the paper, flip...................oh, says here that the Catholic Church is considering kicking Kerry out of the Church due to his stance on abortion. What? hold the fuck up. The Catholic Church wants to kick Kerry to the curb because he’s considered soft on abortion? Well fuck the Catholic Church for being soft on their boy raping priests. You know, there’s an old saying in the hood. “Hey you cocksuckin fuck! Fix your own shit before you start fuckin with another muthafucker’s shit!” And in the same vein, so-called conservative Christians are talking about boycotting country singer Wynona Judd because she’s scheduled to perform aboard one of those gay cruises. The Traditional Values Coalition is calling Judd’s engagement “disgraceful,” saying it
“conflicts with her professed Christian faith” and suggests that Judd has been “misled by the mainstream media on the origins of same-sex attractions and the self-destructive results of such attractions.”
First off, I’m so fuckin sure Wynona knows what kind of gig it is and that she could give a good goddamn who’s eating who’s pussy. And second, what the fuck is it with Christians wanting to dictate their shit on others so fuckin bad? It might just be me but when people take their religion and decide to enforce it’s bylaws on others, is when shit gets stupid. And it’s wrong when you attempt to influence politics and everyday shit in the name of God. Cause like I’ve said many times before. God doesn’t really give a fat rats fucks how we fuck each other or whose pussy is being licked out by who or who’s driving the fuckin car. Wynona ought’a tell em all to line up and lick her fat ass. And speaking of more miss-aligned muthafuckers, the Cheney’s are pissed at Kerry after he tried to give props to them and their gay daughter during his debate with Bush. All Kerry did was attempt to give an off-hand compliment to a couple of stupid mouth-breathers on how cool they are with having a daughter that’s a lesbian. It all came up in the last debate when Kerry was asked if homosexuality was a choice. Kerry’s response was,
“we’re all God’s children, and I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney’s daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she’s being who she was. She’s being who she was born as. I think if you talk to anybody, it’s not a choice.”
Hmmm, sounded like a pretty cool answer to me. But of course Cheney did that politico thing which is that even if we’ve said the same shit before in public; it doesn’t count when the opposition says it and now we’re all shocked and pissed that he drags this out in public, and that he’s a devil worshiping child raping fuck who isn’t fit to run a fuckin newspaper stand.
“I’m a pretty angry father,”
said vice president Cheney.
“What a cheap and tawdry political trick,”
shrilled his wife.
“I’m gonna find a happy meal and go home and get me some”,
said their lesbian daughter.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home