small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>it's in the links baby!</strong>

Monday, November 1

it's in the links baby!


If you look at the links on the right you’ll see some new shit. I’m taking some of my old stories and putting them together on their own page. The first one is called “The Stripper Chronicles”. Clink on that link and you can read all my stripper stories on one page. There soon will be a page for all the ghost stories as well as all my bouncing shit. let me know how you like it. Or not.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be blind as a fucking bat. I don't see the link to The Stripper Chronicles. And I love strippers!!!!

Charley.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

look in the links section

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... It's Death's Door presents The Stripper Chronicles... okay got it.

On to blogging!

Charley.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home