small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>nipples are like jello, everybody loves em</strong>

Sunday, November 14

nipples are like jello, everybody loves em

Posted by Hello
There’s a certain breed of blogs out there that I call super blogsites. These are personal blogsites that receive thousands of hits a day. Well the other day a blogsite that goes by the name of “Gut Rumbles” linked to my post about the nipple malfunction. Just this weekend alone I think I’ve received almost two-thousand hits just from his site. Two thousand hits just from a casual mention and a link back to one of my stories. That’s some amazing shit I think. And of course some people I have linked on my site have seen their hits go up as well because of this. It’s all about the trickle down baby, because the more people that see what we're all abut, the more that'll come back. Thanks Rob, drop in and hang out anytime you like.
and the monkey flipped the switch

2 Comments:

Blogger Pammy said...

Hey, that's how I found ya. I figure if Rob thinks it's good readin, I'll like it, too. And, I do.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? I like nipple-posts.

Acidman

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home