small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>somebody get me a sandwich</strong>

Monday, November 15

somebody get me a sandwich


Pleurisy, also called pleuritis, is an inflammation of the pleura, which is the moist, double-layered membrane that surrounds the lungs and lines the rib cage. The condition can make breathing extremely painful.

I’ve been dealing with the above all weekend so it goes without saying that I’ve been feeling like shit, for some reason this condition runs in my family. It hits me once a year and members of my family about the same, the only treatment for it that seems to do me any good is massive antibiotics. This is another reason that I hate doctors, cause when you’re overweight doctors seem to want to gloss over shit like this and blame it on excess weight. Or blame it one my lifestyle or smoking or shit like that. But I’m the only smoker in my family and my mother and brother are most definitely not overweight and they still suffer from it. I bet if I was a big titted blond with a better insurance plan they would get on the stick and do something about it. But I‘ve been dealing with this for years and years and my attitude is fuck em, I’ll deal with it on my own. Plus it’s like I’ve said before, it seems that most doctors seem to suffer form severe tunnel vision when it comes to dealing with their patients. Like one time my heart tried to take a walk on me I went to the doctor and explained to him about the pain I was feeling and he did a bunch of tests and all that kind of shit. Then the muthafucker looked me dead in the eye and told me that my heart was fine and whatever pain I was feeling was a result of my imagination? Then of course when I’m laying in the ER a few days later telling the same doctor that he fucked up, all he could say was that these things happen. My answer to that was a cheerful “fuck you”. Which of course didn’t do anything to endear me to the muthafucker, but it gave me and my mother and sister a good laugh.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, man.

Get well soon!

And, I completely agree with your diagnosis that most doctors suffer from extreme tunnel vision. Golf playin bastards!

Take care, Greg.

Peace,

Tony

www.tonyskansascity.com

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home