small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>In Memorial</strong>

Tuesday, December 21

In Memorial


my old pal K. Sose just informed me of this loss.

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which almost went unnoticed last week.Larry Laprise, the man who composed and wrote 'The Hokey Pokey' died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

OK I just about blew Papa Johns through my nasel passages. That is awesome...well the part about the trouble starting, not the actual death, that is just sad.

6:04 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Thanks for a good laugh. I can't wait to share that around the holiday parties. No worries, I'll give credit where credit is due. Happy Hols, Death!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck if that is not the funniest joke I've read all season. L-O-fucking-L!

Peace,

Tony

www.tonyskansascity.com

8:22 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Damn dude, that is just WRONG! *snicker*

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home