small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>made it?</strong>

Tuesday, December 7

made it?


Well I survived my birthday with all four limbs intact and I can even say with utmost confidence that no one got hurt or too terribly offended in the process. My last birthdays have pretty much been point and shoot affairs, meaning that I show up and things go from there. This year I was told to be at the Hurricane Saturday afternoon cause some of the girls wanted to put on a dinner for me. So I arrived at the Hurricane at the appointed time and was treated to a great home cooked dinner put on by Mito, Stacy, Sara, Sonya and others. Fried chicken, ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, various cheeses and everything else under the sun. Sonya even busted out her shit and whipped up these little cream filled pastry puff thingies topped with strawberries and kiwi fruit that fuckin rocked. After everyone had eaten their fill we all settled back on the couch to let all the food digest and get on with the serious socializing. Corey and Sara gave me a little something from the past which turned out to be a bubblegum machine. Corey always being a fan of the fact that I used to keep one by the bed back in the day thought he’d restart that tradition. It made me feel so good that I had friends that would go to so much trouble for me even though I had sternly asked em not too. But with women being what they are, telling em no just means that their gonna do it anyway. At least they didn’t decorate, they told me that they were afraid that if they did it up too much I would’a kept on walking. All that night I kept shit to a slow burn since as some of you might remember the last two birthday’s I’ve almost died. But then again this is the first time in a couple of years that I didn’t spend it solo with Mito. I love her to death but doing it solo with her on my birthday is like playing Russian Roulette. So the decision was taken out of my hands and everything was split up between all the girls, plus Michelle dropped in to check on me from time to time. So I had a nice laid back birthday with a bevy of lovely young women fawning over me from beginning to end. And thanks to everyone who left comments on the site, I’ll be updating more later.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Creature in Boston said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home