small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>and the winner is</strong>

Tuesday, February 8

and the winner is


I’ve been doing this ongoing experiment with pot roast for the past few weeks. As I’ve stated before I fuckin love the pot roast and now that I’ve learned how to make it I’ve been trying out various cuts. Last night I found a winner, the butt roast or as Michelle called it, a big piece of cooked ass. That shit was fuckin fork tender I tell you. This weekend I need to switch up and try my hand at cooking a turkey or a whole chicken in a bag. It’s like a whole new culinary worlds been opened up to me. Emeril can come lick my pot roast cooking ass.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

Dang...the sammich looks good! By the way, butt roast is good. Put some garlic cloves in there and hey!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Turkey in a bag is the only way to go! to ensure a moist breast (unless you want the skin really brown and crunchy) cook it breast down.

And regardless of what other people say, READ THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX!! do not listen to friends, relatives or the voices in your head. The box knows all and it is perfect everytime!

Oh and damn fucking tasty too!

4:07 PM  
Blogger George H. Williams said...

No one can cook an ass like my grandma! Mmmm. Cooked ass...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home