small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>boogin</strong>

Monday, February 7

boogin


Friday I got off my dead ass and went ahead on over to the DMV and got my motorcycle license out of the way. I went over to North Kansas City to take the test, then had to drive a few more miles to get the actual license. I in line at the license bureau and in front of me had to be the finest example of American booginisiam I’ve seen in a while. Standing there fumbling through his fashionable fishnet see thru gym bag and cussing up a small storm was this tall cat sporting the full on rock mullet and black sleeveless rock tee shirt. And when he turned around what tooth I could see looked like it came off the cover of meth monthly.

He finally located his ID card and after getting his picture taken went to another line and it was my turn to get my picture taken. I think I gave the chick taking the picture a start. After getting my new license back I looked it over and mentioned to her that this was not the face of an attractive man, and held it up for her to see. I must’a put the poor girl in a bad spot cause she didn’t want to laugh or agree with me or tell me that I was attractive, oh hell no, she didn’t wanna open up any of those doors. So she just gave me her best bureaucratic stare whilst chanting under her breath, “go away, go away, go away”. Yeah, I could see her lips moving; anyway I got outside just in time to see meth mouth hopping on his ten-speed to pedal back to the hood.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home