small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: thank you for your support

Monday, April 25

thank you for your support



It has been brought one more time to my attention that I am not only, politically incorrect, but I curse too much and tend to ramble. Now just so I can make this response clear and more importantly to the point. I’m only going to say this once. This is my blogsite, where I have the freedom to write what ever and how ever I feel. Here is where I can let the rowdy child in me run free. So to those of you that take issue with the content of this site, I say thank you for visiting and there are thousands of others just a click away. Visit those nice folks in my links why don’t you? But in the meanwhile always remember this;
Fuck you in the asshole whilst running

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Can I be the first to say:
"Fuck 'em!" ?
I don't curse much, but if your writing bothered me, I would not come to your site.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

i love ya anyway.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I fucking hate people and white people even more then the other people!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it okay if I curse in your comments fields?

Charley.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Arathorn said...

As you put it so eloquently,They can always not click on your site. I enjoy your blog .......keep up the good work ,you are definately a daily read for me.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

WTF??? They know they like it...otherwise they wouldn't be nosing around. Some people just like to be pains in the butt. Yes, you are really going to take their "constructive criticism" and change the entire tone of your blog. ROFLMAO..........

8:19 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Jokem if the can't take a fuck!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to say this.Fuck the fucken fuckers......Yea bouy...Tell them like it is...Evermore

Oh the feeling of freedom of expression.

Sapphire Raven

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home