small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I would never call you that. maybe rusty, but never you

Saturday, May 28

I would never call you that. maybe rusty, but never you



Hey Satyavati, since I creeped you out with the clown picture I thought I'd show you part of my apartment. Check out the big wooden sculpture thingie I got whilst on vacation. Isn't it cool. In case you can't tell, it's a man kind'a in a fetal position. Here's a closer picture of it.

"and the monkey flipped the switch
"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have it? extremly cool....
so says the sister.......

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sapphire Raven said...

I knew it!...I knew you alway had an alien egg laying around..LoL..Evermore

12:25 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Those radios!!! What are they!? I'm a big old radio fan - 'specially the military ones - what are those!?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

The top unit is a Signal Corps U.S. Army Receiver
Motorola R-174/URR
The lower unit a power supply PP-308/URR
Made by the Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.
And the last time I got brave and ran a direct current to it everything still worked.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I've seen that statue before! It's a yogi meditating.. Your apartment looks cool.. except I'm a little concerned about the mouse (or is it an elephant?) hanging there to the right.
Next week I'll have some house pictures to show you!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I don't even eat corn!!!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I have that same statue!!Except mine is small enough to fit into my pocket!! Cut from the same cloth I tell ya!!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have it?
- the sister again

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home