small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: how you like me now....bitch

Wednesday, June 29

how you like me now....bitch


See this is the kind of “fuck you” I’m talking about. But to do a “fuck you” of such magnitude means that you have to have money backing you or just a lot of fuckin money. Just thinking of what I could do with a few million dollars and an attitude makes my nipples hard. Even if it doesn’t work I just love people with these kind of balls.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes my nipples hard, too! I hope it does work, they give him half of the market value for his property, and send him back to his dictator homeland, wherever that might be.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I emailed the guy and I hope to get the business plan sent to me but I don't know if it will happen. If you notice, like I did 8 hours after I emailed the cat, he has put the kibosh on random people looking for stuff after haveing over 380,000 people assulted his site! But I really hope to be a part of the fuck-uppery that is justice!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Arathorn said...

A important life lesson is taught here today...........when you get done stirrin the shit with your big ol stick make sure that none of it gets on you.........funny that this bit him right on his flabby ol ass.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home