small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: monkeyshines

Tuesday, June 21

monkeyshines


Tarzan will you check this shit out,
that shit-flinging Cheetah sold another painting!



Another rambling post because I can’t think of anything coherent to talk about. And I’ll start off by taking off the sympathy gloves because I’m so over Terri Schiavo’s family. The autopsy clearly showed the deal and backed up what her husband and “real” doctors have been saying for years. Let it go and stop talking to the media because you’re clearly in danger of moving from grieving family to crazy muthafucker level. Let you daughter rest in piece on whatever shelf her fuckin ashes are currently sitting on.

I love art, whither it be paintings, sculptures or whatever. But I’ve been saying for years that art appreciation is such a scam. People with the common sense of a frog with titties will pay insane fuckin money for something that looks like it splashed off the side of the crapper. And when a cocksuckin monkey can pull better bids then the likes of Renoir and Andy Warhol, it just shows what the fuck I’m talking about.

Goddamn, is this like a sign of the fuckin apocalypse when some dead shit-flinging monkey named Congo gets his “art” brought for twenty five large? An when you go what crazy cocknuzzler with too much money brought this shit? And of course in the back of your head you’re hoping that it wasn’t another American, cause the last thing the fuckin world needs is another stupid American with more money then brains.
But then you find out that it was an American who shilled out the money for some shit a dead shit-flinging monkey scribbled on a canvas.

And you’re going “ohmymuthafuckingod”, this is the silliest shit I’ve ever heard. Wait, how abouts I swallow a bunch of watercolors and shit em out over a white carpet and sell it to the highest bidder? What’s that you say? It’s already been done? Well fuck me runnin for trying to come up with an original idea?

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I think I will start selling my nephews paintings on ebay.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made some very nice artwork right after my morning coffee today. Know anybody that's interested? I let mine go for 12 G.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home