small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: dammit

Wednesday, July 20

dammit



What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuckin fuck! For a guy that believes in ghosts, and believes he’s seen ghosts, and lived with ghosts, why do I insist on watching shit about the muthafuckers? I just finished watching two episodes of “Ghost Busters” on the stinkin Sci Fi channel and now I’m sitting here in my dark apartment getting chills up my goddamned back. If I can’t sleep or start with the cocksuckin nightmares I’m gonna be so fuckin pissed. Wanna see for yourself what the fuck I’m talking about? Go here if you fuckin dare……………
SHIT!!! What’s that noise?

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo.....Don't forget it's a full moon out tonight...Evermore


Sapphire Raven.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

I have a cool ghost story , but she wasn't scary she was more just lonely. I'll jot it down one of these days.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home