small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: explaining

Tuesday, July 19

explaining

I'm busy bitches

Somebody asked me what was up with the “blast from the past” shit? Well, excepting for the weekends my goal is to update this page on a daily basis or more. So when I’m too busy or somewhere in a corner dying, I’ll search thru my archives and find some shit just to throw up. And I know that it’s most likely that some of you have seen all my old stuff but then again there’s a lot of you that haven’t. So that answers that.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good shit Greg. Past blasting is just fine. No sense missing out because a moment's passed. Joan Jett, huh? Were you able to... spin...around...just...a little. Mmmmm. Thanks for that fine mental picture. I can smell the flowers.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home