small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: what a crock

Wednesday, August 24

what a crock

you think ole Pat realizes how much shit he's full of?

I’m just a small piece of gristle in the giant bucket of ribs but the Pentagon’s shit where they propose closing or consolidating sixty-two major military bases and seven hundred seventy five smaller installations to save almost fifty billion over a twenty year period is bullshit from where I sit.

I understand scaling back but during a time of war? I just don’t get it especially when the cost of the Iraq war is hitting us for the tune of almost five billion dollars a month which according to my meager math skills comes out to sixty billion dollars a year.

As far as I see it’s nothing but robbing from peter to pay paul, and those of us that’s done it to stay afloat know that sooner or later all you’re doing is fuckin yourself in the ass. I’m sorry, dry fuckin yourself in the ass without the benefit of a reach-around.

And since I’m on the subject, isn’t it time for someone to drop Pat Robertson’s stinkin crazy ass in a deep hole in the middle of the fuckin wilderness somewhere? Can you image the fuckin conversation that had to happen at the White House?

Bush…”Pat said fuckin what about Chavez”?

Aid…..he said “"If he thinks we're trying to assassinate him I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war and the United States should "take him out."

Bush…”take the muthafucker out? Please don’t tell me that Pat said that.

Aid….”and get this shit, he said it over the air”.

Bush….”why me, what do I do to deserve this shit? Over the air you say”?

Aid…”yup, on the air on the muthafuckin 700 Club. And get this, now he’s all back peddling saying that he was misquoted and shit”.

Pat…”I meant take him out as in take him away from office. Yeah that’s right, as in take him somewhere else….yeah, that’s the ticket”.

Bush…”and I had to pick this year to stop doing crack”.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

I would love to be there when God meets Pat roberts and all of the rest of the selfserving televangilists! Just to see the look on their faces when they start the long fall to hell.

Not that I don't agree with him, but I don't speak to millions of fucked up conservetives on a daily basis! That's ike throwing gas on a fire.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home