small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Zatoichi

Tuesday, August 9

Zatoichi

I was just witness to what had to be in my eyes one of the oddest but entertaining Japanese samurai movies I think I’ve ever seen. It had blind masters, very traditional Japanese characters, fuck loads of great fight scenes, buckets of geysering blood, and fuckin Broadway dance scenes?








It was called Zatoichi, and it rocked. It was one of those rare jewels that you happen upon whilst flipping thru cable. Like the musical “Puss in Boots” made in the late eighties starring Christopher Walken that no one but me seems to have seen.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

I was just catching up on the 3 post you threw at everyone today. S-L-O-W-D-O-W-N.... Seriously though we have so many parallels in our lives it is scary. With the exception of "not getting to be a cub scout because I was black" I think we are the same guy or at least a mirror image. Maybe a doppleganger.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home