small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: blast from the past

Wednesday, September 28

blast from the past


A few day’s ago I was sitting in the bar and I got to thinking about things. Nothing earth shattering, just day-to-day shit. Here’s what’s up, I think that if you’re under twenty-five you got no fucking business saying “back in the day”. Your “back in the day” was what, high school?

I think the movie was right, “you can build a thousand bridges, but suck one cock and you’re known forever as a cocksucker.

Those ads in the back of publications that ask, “gay, bi, curious?” I like to say no, I’ve never been curious. At least not curious enough to take a dick up the ass just to see if I like it. “not that anything’s wrong with that” though I don’t mind ogling the occasional well racked transvestite.

I think that unless you got gray hair or scars you need to put that cigar down. There’s nothing worse then watching some fresh-faced pussie sucking on a cigar. And don’t even get me started on women who smoke cigars.

This is admittedly a strange one. I hate watching women do high-fives. I just think its so un-lady like. I rather watch some chick pick up quarters with her ass cheeks then do a high-five. I think that women who go on the Howard Stern show begging for a tit job or liposuction need to get a clue. But if getting degraded on national TV just to get plastic surgery makes em happy. Cool.

Show me a rapper whose a real-deal and not just some trumped up role playing women beating gold tooth capped ass hanging out dick who can’t go five minutes with out using the words Nigger or bitch, I might buy their music.

Does the Morgan Stanley commercials featuring the Morgan Stanley guy who’s practically a member of the family creep anyone else as much as it does me? I’m sorry but my opinion is that if there’s someone out there that knows that much about me or my family, I really hope I’m fuckin em.

Oh, on a different note a good female friend once told me that I write propaganda. Does anybody else out there think that? Another word for propaganda is “misinformation”. Another word for misinformation is lies. I write about what I think. I write about shit I’ve experienced in my life. I don’t write propaganda. I’m not here to change the world; I just want to give my opinions on it.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ms. Blaize said...

UHmmmmm if you're writing your opinion then I don't think that it can constitute propaganda so that is some bullshyt. But to make matters worse, at least you get your facts straight before you start talking.... I don't have to really ponder whether what you said is legend or urban legend....unless of course you say it is!

Oh and I got one for you. Something to ponder real quick. Have you wondered what the hell is up with those dayum scary ass Burger King commercials that have been all over the TV? Man, have you seen those??? Now, is it just me or is he scarier than a clown???? Do you think that they know that this lifesized puppet with the permanent smile is scary or are they purposely trying to weird us out? 'Cuz I'm officially weirded out!!~ Ms. Blaize

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen a woman pick up quarters with her ass cheeks?

I'd pay to see that.
MM

4:48 PM  
Blogger Billy D said...

I've seen a woman do that. and I have paid to see it. And it was well worth the money.
*I've also had strippers pull dollar bills off my nose with their ass cheeks. Again, money well spent.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home