small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: cracker blues

Thursday, September 22

cracker blues


If it wasn’t for women men would still be crawling around buck assed nekked pulling bugs out of our asses. A woman can say she loves you, then in the same breath reach into your chest and yank out your still beating heart, kiss it, throw it on the fuckin floor then put her 6 inch stiletto heel thru it. And must of us haven’t even realized it yet cause we’re still staring at her tits. And afterwards we’ll swear to god that we’ll never let a women do that to us again, but next month there’s our heart on the floor getting spiked.

I lived with the stressed out Italian stripper for some years and she was a serious head case, but I loved the shit out of her. Every day in our house was defcon 4 and it was fucking insane the shit I dealt with. But when she finally moved out I missed all the noise. Even now years later I’ll be somewhere and smell the perfume she used to wear and I’ll get all anxious and shit.

For relaxation and such I’ll sit at the bar and watch women. I don’t really want to talk to them or try to pick up on them, I just enjoy watching em cause it make me happy. Some men try to make women kneel to em and this is kind of fucked up I think. Why would anyone want to put or keep down something as wonderful as a woman? Do you realize that in the animal world the female is the dominate species?

I knew a woman once who had a burglar break into her house when it was just her and the kids’ at home. She shoved the kids into a back bedroom and went after the burglar. She got busted up a bit but the guy went to the ER with an apple peeler in his chest. All she wanted was to protect what was hers. Even though some of em break my heart on a regular basis and no amount of duct tape can cover the holes in it, women rock. And I think I’m man enough to say that.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. Women rule.It's a womans world and we are lucky to be in it. "holds up his leash"....Evermore

abynormal sedagive

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't more men realize that? :-)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women are evil twins of Satan who plot the downfall of the male gender and should therefore be subjected to misery and agony, punctuated by pain and suffering. Name a single man who credits a woman for anything, and I can show a useless, no-good wuss of a man, who should have been a woman in the first place.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratitude.

Thank you.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home