small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream. Lieutenant Dan, ice cream!"

Friday, September 9

Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream. Lieutenant Dan, ice cream!"



So I’m sitting here in my underwear as I’m sometimes wont to do, and I got to thinking as sometimes I tend to do. And I thought to myself hmmmm, the Kansas City “Pitch” magazine is taking votes for
Best of 2005
and they got themselves a blogger category. Now it’s gonna be a pain in the ass cause they want muthafuckers to register and shit, but it’s a small thing to ask if you love me. Cause I love the all of you right?...............of course I do, hell I’m telling folks that all the time and shit…….

Anyway if you click on the highlighted link you all can vote for me and even though it’s not like getting laid it’ll make me very happy and if I win I’ll buy you all ice cream or some such shit. Ok? Cool, so I’m going to bed now to figure out how I’m gonna pay for all the fuckin ice cream I intend to buy.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another vote has been cast in your favor, Mr. Beck.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home